- Itis important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.
同样句型包括：It is important/necessary/difficult/convenient/possible for sb. to do sth.
例句：It is necessary to shake hands when you first meet someone.
2.The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.
②比较级+and+比较级(The world is getting smaller and smaller.)
- If everyonemakes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
类似的句型还有：If necessary…, they can…
- The best way to remember new words is to practice them every day.
- The atmosphere in my family isfantastic.
- The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
- I had a great first impression of American people.
- Wehave lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
- With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
- You should readas many books as you possibly can.
- China is becoming more and more prosperous because ofthe reform and “opening up” policy.
- We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.
- Let’s work together to make our world a better place.
- We shouldmake full use of our time to do useful and productive things.
- We shouldget into the good habit ofusing our time wisely.
- What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month.
- Television is harmful todeveloping minds.
- Children usually havefar more potential than their parents have realized.
- In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.
- Peoplewho spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.
- The job was hard,which made meso tired that I almost quit half way.
例句：The job was so tired, boring and seemed endless that I almost quit half way.
The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
(Not only …but also…)、(Because…)、(because of…)、(As long as…)、(so long as…)
- The Red Star Television Factory,which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980’s.
- The E-reading room,where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.
- I feel I willbe fit for the job needed in your company.
- The number of workers and engineershas risen to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.
- There is an increasing tendencythat students own their mobile phones on campus.
- Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
- People shouldpay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /important part/role inthe future of our country.
- In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden,with cleaner water and clearer sky.
- How nice to hear from you again.
- Your early reply willbe highly appreciated.
I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.
- If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
33.No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
- Nothing is more important than to receive education.
- There is no doubt thatplaying video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
- Obviously,it is high/about time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.
- Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
- We shouldspare no effort to beautify our environment.
- Smokinghas a great influence on our health.
- As a proverb says, (或As is well known to us,) storms make trees take deeper roots.
- It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.
- Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.
diligent勤奋的 energetic精力充沛的 humorous幽默的
attractive有吸引力的 modest谦虚的 optimistic乐观的
- I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.
- I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but lead to laziness.
- In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.
- Now, I think it’s a really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.
- From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
- If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.
- Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the students’ using the Internet.
- Views on the issue vary from person to person.
- We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.
- Thank you for your consideration.
- I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family and me.
- We will never forget the happy days we spent together.
- Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.
- The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct 12th, starting at 3:30 pm.
- Students should know how to take advantage of their time.
- I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.
- Conquering English is not different form conquering a great mountain; both of them require determination, courage, and perseverance.
- I’m disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting.